From Henri Yandell <bay...@generationjava.com>
Subject Re: new LDAP JSP tag proposal
Date Mon, 23 Sep 2002 19:17:00 GMT
How does it link with Orhan's submission of an LDAP taglib?

It's seeming to be a fair bit like the Calendar taglib submissions of a
while back in that there's a group of people out there working on them,
but there's not a real grasp on the taglib-dev mail list as to the
concept/focus of the taglib. In that case it seems quite rare for a taglib
to be submitted without an existing committer sharing the itch, so it
would seem that the best thing that could be done would be for the two of
you to start an ldap taglib on sourceforge? Merging the feature-lists of
your two implementations?

Pierre, how do the two of these fit into your taglib submission plan?

Hen