From Henri Yandell <bay...@generationjava.com>
Subject Re: [String] stablizing release
Date Fri, 13 Sep 2002 13:32:44 GMT
Definitely a milestone then.

I'm going to be throwing away a lot of tags, ie)

upperCase, lowerCase, capitalise, capitaliseAllWords, uncapitlaise all
roll into the <case> tag.

There are people who will be in pain if they find out that they've
suddenly been upgraded and that all the nightly's now have the new code,
so I want to make the old bits available, but I don't want to have a 1.1
that has to worry itself heavily about backwards compatibility.

Hen