From Pierre Delisle <pierre.deli...@sun.com>
Subject Re: LDAP taglib proposal
Date Fri, 27 Sep 2002 18:50:21 GMT

"Mark R. Diggory" wrote:

> Of course, that was exactly my intention. I was only trying to discover
> the demographics of the group as a whole. I'm not sure who is doing what
> right now.

Hi Mark,

It is up to the community at large (through their opinions) and committers
(through their votes) to help guide how jakarta-taglibs should function.

How to properly address the issue of "new project submissions" is something
we've been struggling with for some time. I have one email coming up
that is yet one more attempt at trying to adjust the process
so we are successful in supporting new projects of interest.

Stay tuned...

    -- Pierre