From Curt Wilhelm <Curt.Wilh...@Sun.COM>
Subject Re: Input taglibs - enhancements
Date Tue, 24 Sep 2002 16:06:24 GMT
Hi Karl,

I'd like to see the following bugs solved in the this update.

12688 - Add support for xslt pages.  a simple fix to comply with xls
transformations.

12189 - Setting default values for the <input:checkbox> Tag.  this
allows the default value to be set by the request attribute

Regards,

Curt Wilhelm
email: Curt.Wilhelm@Sun.Com