From "Martin Cooper" <martin.coo...@tumbleweed.com>
Subject RE: New Proposal
Date Mon, 05 Aug 2002 17:58:31 GMT
What is the motivation behind bringing this tag library to Jakarta Taglibs?
It seems that it already has a healthy existence where it is, with plenty of
downloads, and existing developers.

The existing taglib does not appear to be open source, or at least the
source code does not appear to be available from the web site. Is the source
code available somewhere, so that taglibs-dev people can review it?

--
Martin Cooper