From orhan alkan <orhan.al...@sun.com>
Subject Re: New Proposal
Date Wed, 07 Aug 2002 12:24:34 GMT
Hi Martin,

Our plugin won't be commercialized. We want to me member of jakarta
taglib family and contribute to the projects. So our affords can reach
more people. And we are sure we can learn lots of thing by working with
you. These are our motivations.

You can find the source code as enclosed. Please don't forget that the
code is not revised according to jakarta taglib project name space.
We'll do that as soon as the proposal accepted.

Regards
Orhan Alkan