From Shawn Bayern <bay...@essentially.net>
Subject RE: Jakarta Taglibs - Request Tag Libary Question
Date Fri, 14 Jun 2002 13:49:20 GMT
On Fri, 14 Jun 2002, Jones, Marty B. wrote:

> Thanks for the response.  That makes sense to me.  It sounds like I
> need to dig into the JSP standard tag libary.  Do you know where I can
> download the standard tag library?

You can get Sun's official reference implementation by downloading the Web
Services Development Pack at http://java.sun.com/webservices/.  You can
also download the "Standard Taglib" from Jakarta Taglibs; this is to
become an implementation of the just-recently-released JSTL 1.0. See
http://jakarta.apache.org/taglibs/doc/standard-doc/intro.html for the
Standard Taglib.

--
Shawn Bayern
(coming in July 2002 from Manning Publications)