From Cristi.Tec...@Compart.net
Subject XML parsing error on file /WEB-INF/i18n.tld
Date Mon, 24 Jun 2002 07:02:34 GMT
Hello, I've got this exception:
org.apache.jasper.JasperException: XML parsing error on file
/WEB-INF/i18n.tld: Internal Error: File
/javax/servlet/jsp/resources/web-jsptaglibrary_1_1.dtd not found
     at
org.apache.jasper.parser.ParserUtils.parseXMLDocument(ParserUtils.java:226)
     at
org.apache.jasper.compiler.TagLibraryInfoImpl.parseTLD(TagLibraryInfoImpl.java:283)
     at
org.apache.jasper.compiler.TagLibraryInfoImpl.(TagLibraryInfoImpl.java:219)
     at
org.apache.jasper.compiler.TagLibraryInfoImpl.(TagLibraryInfoImpl.java:174)
     at
org.apache.jasper.compiler.JspParseEventListener.processTaglibDirective(JspParseEventListener...
Note that this happens while I am playing with rights in catalina.policy
file.

If catalina.policy contains:
grant {
     permission java.security.AllPermission;
};
Works OK !

but when I'm trying to give the necessary access for my application for
example:

grant {
        permission java.io.FilePermission "${catalina.home}
\\logs\\localhost_myapp_log.txt", "read,write";
};

Exception is thrown :(
Also, some times works, but I didn't get it when... ?!

regards,
cri