From vnik...@ca.ibm.com
Subject Re: array as a parameter
Date Tue, 11 Jun 2002 19:10:57 GMT
Hi Shawn,
Thanks for the response.  I tried your solution(the first one) and get the
following error.
"Fatal Error: missing resource: java.util.PropertyResourceBundle"

I have the PropertyResourceBundle class included in the JSP and the java
file, so I don't know what is wrong.  If you could help me in any way it
would be greatly appreciated.

Thanks,

Vipan

Shawn Bayern <bayern@essentially.net> on 06/07/2002 05:49:52 PM

Please respond to "Tag Libraries Developers List"
      <taglibs-dev@jakarta.apache.org>