From Glenn Nielsen <gl...@voyager.apg.more.net>
Subject Re: XML parsing error on file /WEB-INF/i18n.tld
Date Tue, 25 Jun 2002 03:10:10 GMT
To debug Java SecurityPermission's start Tomcat with the
"-Djava.security.debug="access,failure" property.  Then
grep through catalina.out for "denied", then look at what
permission is being denied for the code parsing the tld.
Rememeber, just because a SecurityException is thrown doesn't
mean you should grant the permission.  The security manager
will deny some permissions during normal operations.

Regards,

Glenn