From Lima Marcelo-EML047 <eml...@motorola.com>
Subject RE: Default for TLDs
Date Tue, 07 May 2002 17:17:49 GMT
>My own feeling is that it's generally better to allow rtexprvalues unless
>you have a good reason not to.

So you're saying that one should leave them as TRUE ? Or that they should be in the TLD and
be set to FALSE ?

I thought what you meant was that it's better to leave them as TRUE unless you have a good
reason to leave them to FALSE. You can't anticipate all the situations in which your tag might
be used, and the developer might need a dynamic, request-time variable to be used.