From Henri Yandell <bay...@generationjava.com>
Subject Re: Volunteers to get tagibs ready for 1.0 releases
Date Wed, 17 Apr 2002 00:12:40 GMT
Couple of things.

1) What taglibs still open have bugs against them?

I count: jndi 1 bug, i18n 2 bugs.

I'm happy to volunteer for the i18n taglib unless the authors (Tim/James)
prefer to leap on it. One of the bugs seems to be a non-bug, but needs
investigating.

2) String taglib isn't in bugzilla (I suspect this is why I've not been
overwhelmed with bugs), how do I go about adding it?

Hen