From Henri Yandell <bay...@generationjava.com>
Subject Re: Volunteers to get tagibs ready for 1.0 releases
Date Mon, 15 Apr 2002 22:27:36 GMT
To make life easier for us potential volunteers. Getting a taglib ready
for a 1.0 release entails:

1) Going through the bug reports and clearing up each one.
2) Going over the source or javadoc and ensuring it is documented fully.
3) Raising the question as to whether a taglib is 'deprecated' by
   Standard.
4) Testing in a 1.1 and 1.2 environment.

Anything else?

Also, if we're getting them ready, why does the front page say they were
released to 1.0 yesterday?

Hen