From Shawn Bayern <bay...@essentially.net>
Subject Re: [BUG] Attribute test always succeeds for <x:when>
Date Fri, 26 Apr 2002 19:28:19 GMT
Thanks, Martin.

This is a known issue related to a bug in Jaxen, our XPath processor.
The Jaxen folks fixed it a few days ago, but I've been waiting for the
Jaxen 1.0 release to update our own CVS archive.  Jaxen 1.0 was released
this morning, so I'll shortly be incorporating the new version, which
fixes this issue.

Shawn