From Laurent Felici <fel...@mac.com>
Subject Re: easydb tag lib
Date Tue, 02 Apr 2002 11:13:07 GMT
Steve,

Well, I don't know much the dbforms and sqltags either, but looking at
the doc, make me feel they are not so 'easy'. my taglib, is around 60Ko
including everything to download, against a few Mo for the others. The
purpose is not play on exactly the same field.
My need was to make it very light, easy to use by non programmers with
little database knowledge and because of that, it have many limitations.
But to manage simple persistant forms and to make simple DB queries,
it's enough.

    Laurent.