From Glenn Nielsen <gl...@voyager.apg.more.net>
Subject Re: Simple security tags proposal
Date Mon, 15 Apr 2002 14:14:36 GMT
David,

Thanks for the submission, but I can't use it as it is.
The Request taglib must maintain it's JSP 1.1 compatability.

The less work I have to do, the more likely it is that your
submission will be imported into CVS.

Please see the following documentation for adding a tag to
a tag library.  Then download the entire jakarta-taglibs
src distribution or check it out anonymously from CVS.
Follow the directions below and use the ant build system
to build the taglib with your changes incorporated into
the build.

http://jakarta.apache.org/taglibs/addtaglib.html#Addtag

I not only need the java source which implements the tags,
but also the diff -u of the supporting files used to build
the taglib from CVS.

Please let me know if you have any questions after getting the
src and reviewing the documenation for adding a tag to an existing
tag library.

Thanks,

Glenn