From Shawn Bayern <bay...@essentially.net>
Subject Re: [standard] Packaging suggestions
Date Sun, 31 Mar 2002 05:23:40 GMT
Hans,

This all sounds good to me.  I'll try to incorporate all of these
suggestions into Beta 2.  The CVS archive has a README.txt file, but we
don't expose it in the binary distribution.

Concerning the duplication between jstl.jar and standard.jar, the hope was
that users wanting all of JSTL could simply install a single JAR
(standard.jar), while developers of other implementations might want just
the public, spec'd APIs (jstl.jar).  Perhaps we can include the latter in
a subdirectory off the root, though; it's not what most users are
interested in anyway.

Thoughts?

Shawn