From "Abey Mullassery" <a...@mullassery.com>
Subject RE: Input Taglib: Form Tag for receiving "multipart/form-data"
Date Thu, 07 Mar 2002 11:58:32 GMT
Hello,

I have developed a tag which puts the data from a multipart form, into a
Hashtable that is put in the request context. However it is not easy to
retrieve the values from a hashtable as it is with the request object. It
involves a lot of casting and checking...

So do you think it will be better to store it as a data object which will
return the values to getParameter("stringName") calls? This would make it
easier. Data from files uploaded will be returned as byte arrays.

Any thoughts on this?

Abey M. Mullassery
e: abey@mullassery.com
w: http://www.Mullassery.com