From "Steve Bang" <SB...@alphablox.com>
Subject RE: ldap support
Date Wed, 13 Mar 2002 01:41:51 GMT
Can anyone point me to how we could add expression language support to our
commercial tag library?  It sounds like we have to do a bit more than just
say that we support it.  I think I read that we need to add support for a
few abstract classes.  What's involved? Where can I find the details?  I
need to be able to tell our Java developers what they need to do.  I'm
trying to get an enhancement request in ASAP, in hopes that it can make it
into our next release, which will be after JTSTL 1.0 ships.

Thanks,
Steve