From "Maxim Zabuga" <zab...@mail.ru>
Subject Question
Date Mon, 25 Mar 2002 14:14:30 GMT
Hello!
I just downloaded your binary beta 1 release for JSTL. I'm trying to check how does your Iterator
Tags work? The problem is that there is no iteration other arrays, Collection or strings (str,
str, str...) in core library happens. Tag forEach doesn't work for types you suggest in you
list of objects to work. Problem is in Arrays, Strings and Collections occured. I pointed
that just one element completes while iterating over all types of objects. I used your standard-examples.war
to check out it, but there were the same. Can you give me some advice?

Best regards,
Maxim Zabuga, web-developer