From "Morrison, John" <John.Morri...@uk.experian.com>
Subject RE: io tag, SOAP request and M$ OLAP Server
Date Fri, 18 Jan 2002 12:59:04 GMT
I found that if I alter the getURLInputStream function in URLTag.java to:

    public InputStream getURLInputStream() throws IOException {
        URLConnection connection = getConnection();
        connection.connect();

        InputStream r = null;

        while(r == null) {
            try {
                r = connection.getInputStream();
            }
            catch(Exception e) {
                System.out.println("Try again!");
            }
        }

        return r;
    }

I get a response.  The response is an error, but it's still a response :)

Is there a better method than this?  The getInputStream succeeds second
time in all my (limited) tests.

Is _anybody_ using this taglib to access the XML Analysis Service?

Thanks,

J.

of this email.