From Glenn Nielsen <gl...@voyager.apg.more.net>
Subject Re: taglib documentation
Date Wed, 19 Dec 2001 12:40:42 GMT
The Jakarta-Taglibs project generates documentation automatically for tag
libraries that conform to its Ant build system standards.

Get the jakarta taglibs source and look at one of the simpler taglibs
such as Request or Response.  Also look at the web page:

http://jakarta.apache.org/taglibs/addtaglib.html

And finally look at the ant build.xml and common.xml files and
the related files it uses when building the taglib documentation.

Regards,

Glenn