From jmeag...@att.net
Subject XSL tag, Xalan 2, and TrAX
Date Tue, 18 Dec 2001 18:14:51 GMT
I have been trying to get the XSL tag working of the CVS
code with little luck because I don't have an xalan1 jar file (I
was trying to compile using xalan2).  From the Xalan web
site it looks like xalan1 is no longer supported or available
for download.  The current version of the XSL tag uses the
xalan classes directly and there appear to be some
significant changes in version 2 that break the current code.

Anyone interested in converting the tags to use Xalan2 /
TrAX?  I'd gladly take some time to do the conversion, but it
would have to be through patches since I don't have commit
access.

John