From crazy...@crazybob.org
Subject Re: XSL TagLib
Date Mon, 03 Dec 2001 20:40:52 GMT
Integrating my code base would be a huge step for any of these three implementations.

I originally intended to replace the "crufty" org.apache.taglibs.xsl package (xtags was a
little more than I was interested in tackling), but I'm starting to thing the jsptl might
make a better home. I went ahead and e-mailed the spec leads.

Any suggestions on where I should go from here?

Thanks,
Bob