From "Herman Chan" <chan_her...@hotmail.com>
Subject problem for outputing map values
Date Sat, 03 Nov 2001 17:15:01 GMT
Hi all:

I have some problem about Maps in java, can anyone of you help me out on the
following?

I am using the foundation taglibs, one of the feature is to create a map by
a tag call addMap, and I after that I added a couple of name/value pair to
the map, but then when I want to output the entries, they are not in the
order I put in?  for example:
this is what I put in:

Jan,01
Feb,02
Mar,03
Apr,04

when I try to print this out or put it in a select box, I will get

Apr,04
Jan,01
Mar,03
Feb,02

is there any way I can output the map in the sequence I insert them?

Thanks

Herman