From "Weßling, Achim" <Achim.Wessl...@gt-net.de>
Subject AW: Standard-Taglib - Error in JSTL: Getting starteted
Date Tue, 27 Nov 2001 06:48:09 GMT
In the same HTML-Page is another error. There is a code snippet '<jx:forEach
items="$page:myItems" />'. I think it would better be '<c:forEach
items="$page:myItems" />'.

Achim

-----Ursprüngliche Nachricht-----
Von: "Weßling, Achim" [mailto:Achim.Wessling@gt-net.de]
Gesendet am: Dienstag, 27. November 2001 07:44
An: taglibs-dev@jakarta.apache.org
Betreff: Standard-Taglib - Error in JSTL: Getting starteted

Hallo,

I think the path of the expression-evaluation for JavaScript/Rhino is wrong.
It has to be
'org.apache.taglibs.standard.lang.javascript.JavascriptExpressionEvaluator'
and not
'org.apache.taglibs.standard.lang.javascript.javascript.JavascriptExpression
Evaluator'.

I also have a probleme with the examples. Every example I try, I get an
error-message saying something about crimson. I have to look up, the
exception at home to mail it here.

Achim Weßling

INFOKOM Gütersloh
Fachbereich Technische Anwendungen / Zentrale Anwendungen
Tel.: 05241/85-2926
Achim.Wessling@gt-net.de
http://www.infokom-gt.de/produkte/gis/index.htm

                  _\|/_