From <bay...@generationjava.com>
Subject JSP Taglib place
Date Fri, 26 Oct 2001 17:45:07 GMT

In case anyone is interested, there's a taglib repository over at:

http://www.servletsuite.com/jsp.htm

I've no idea how well known it is, it just got announced on JavaLobby.
It's free for non-commercial/non-government, but not open-source. But it
may scratch an itch that we're not scratching here at Jakarta at the
moment.

Many of the taglibs seem to be quite simple ideas, but they might be
something we can reuse the idea and build something better. Their rather
limited String taglib has one method that I might add.

Bay