From "Herman Chan" <chan_her...@hotmail.com>
Subject foundation taglibs
Date Mon, 29 Oct 2001 16:35:20 GMT
Hi all:

I am new to this mailing list, hope what I am going to ask is not stupid!!!

I recently discover that there is a foundation tag class in the source code.

I was wondering if someone can help me with the following question about
that library.

In the cookieTag.java file, in the doStartTag method, why does in return
EVAL_BODY_INCLUDE?? Does that mean I have to put something in the body of
that tag, but as far as I know, only attribute needs to be set in there. Can
someone help me on this?

Also, is there any way I can get a hold of some sample tld files for each of
the classes, it'll be a great help for me.

Thanks, and hope to hear from you soon!

Herman