From Glenn Nielsen <gl...@voyager.apg.more.net>
Subject Re: String Taglib in Nightly Build
Date Fri, 19 Oct 2001 12:16:58 GMT
In order for something to be uploaded to the jakarta site from the nightly
build it has to be added to the nightly build script that is run on my
system.

I will add the String taglib to it.

The output from the nightly build gets emailed to me.  But we already
have the GUMP failure messages so I see no need to duplicate.

Regards,

Glenn