From Glenn Nielsen <gl...@voyager.apg.more.net>
Subject Re: [Input] bad input.tld
Date Tue, 25 Sep 2001 13:05:03 GMT
I found the problem witht he input taglib building the tld file.
It wasn't fully switched over to the new build system, it was
still setting a property in its build.xml which used the old
method to build the tld but using the new XML data.

This problem should be fixed in the nightly build tonight.

Regards,

Glenn