From "Meltsner, Kenneth" <Kenneth.Melts...@ca.com>
Subject RE: Trying to get the <scrape> tags to work
Date Wed, 05 Sep 2001 16:57:17 GMT
Apologies if I broke things.  I would have sworn the fixes worked....

Ken

-----Original Message-----
From: Rich Catlett [mailto:rich@more.net]
Sent: Wednesday, September 05, 2001 11:50 AM
To: taglibs-dev@jakarta.apache.org
Subject: Re: Trying to get the <scrape> tags to work

I actually used included your changes in the cvs copy of scrape, and
since then Dion is the second person to complain that it is not working.
 When I gave the other guy a copy of the older jar file he said it
worked fine.  I am going to change the file in cvs back to the old one,
and I will try to get support for proxy servers into it.
I'm including a version of the old jar here.

Rich Catlett

Meltsner, Kenneth wrote:

>I had quite a bit of trouble with the scrape taglib and a proxy server.   I had posted
a modified version to this mailing list, but never heard any comments (for or against).  I've
made a few more changes since then (mostly ripping out useful functionality that seemed to
be causing trouble), and can post that version as well.