From bay...@generationjava.com
Subject Re: Build help
Date Thu, 30 Aug 2001 04:24:10 GMT
> http://jakarta.apache.org/taglibs/sourcedist.html
>
> and added xalan.jar and xerces.jar into Ant's lib directory and it all
> worked fine.

getting jaxp1.1 solved my problems. Built happily, added apache licence
header and started cvs adding directories. (sorry for the email spam).

However, I get cvs lock issues to commit anything but the build.xml in my
top dir.

****************
cvs commit xml/intro.xml

bayard@cvs.apache.org's password:

cvs server: failed to create lock directory for
`/home/cvs/jakarta-taglibs/string/xml'
(/home/cvs/jakarta-taglibs/string/xml/#cvs.lock): No such file or
directory
cvs server: lock failed - giving up
cvs [server aborted]: lock failed - giving up

Any ideas? My initial guess would be that my user hasn't got permission to
create a #cvs.lock, I would assume because my user doesn't have a group
set. But that's a guess :)

Bay