From bay...@generationjava.com
Subject Re: String taglib proposal
Date Mon, 13 Aug 2001 00:12:00 GMT
Hi James,

I'm polishing a few things (javadoc, org.apache, couple of new
tags) before releasing v0.4. I have an escapeXML which simply escapes < >
and &. This would work for HTML too.

What else do you envision these tags doing? Escaping "s?

For the URL escaping, do you just see it doing a URLEncoder on it, or
something else. Actually, I'll go with a urlEncode and urlDecode tagset
for String until I hear further from you.

Bay