From Glenn Nielsen <gl...@voyager.apg.more.net>
Subject Re: DBTags updated to new build
Date Tue, 07 Aug 2001 00:47:37 GMT
I tested the jakarta-taglibs build on the system which does the
nightly builds and the build worked fine.

These sound like some valuable additions to the build.

You might consider looking at
http://jakarta.apache.org/taglibs/addtaglib.html
to see if it needs to be updated for any changes you made.

Thanks Morgan!