From "Morgan Delagrange" <mdela...@yahoo.com>
Subject Latka tag library heads-up
Date Thu, 01 Jan 1970 00:00:00 GMT
Hi all,

You may have noticed some check-ins in the sandbox recently.  I've been experimenting with
a tag-based driver for Latka, a functional testing suite hosted by the Jakarta Commons subproject.
 The Latka tag library would be an integral part of a standard Latka web application, which
would either be hosted in Taglibs or in the Commons; currently it's in the Commons sandbox.

Right now, I consider the Latka tag library to be an experimental idea, and I'm working on
a proof of concept.  However if you have an interest in functional testing in general or Latka
specifically, I invite you to follow the project or even participate!

- Morgan