From "Joseph B. Ottinger" <j...@adjacency.org>
Subject Re: thoughts on new builds (was: Re: [UPDATE] Converting existingtaglibs to use new build)
Date Thu, 12 Jul 2001 11:41:52 GMT
I'd worked on something like this for the taglib roadmap at adjacency.org,
but it was *hardly* dynamic - I also note that jsptags does something like
this, although it's rarely maintained nowadays. I'd be happy to commit
some resources to this idea, though.

Joseph B. Ottinger                       joeo@adjacency.org
http://adjacency.org/                         IT Consultant