From Shawn Bayern <bay...@essentially.net>
Subject Re: [Fwd: Converting existing taglibs to use new build]
Date Fri, 06 Jul 2001 21:51:55 GMT
On Fri, 6 Jul 2001, Lavandowska wrote:

> I was going to do Input (I have some other changes that Shawn said
> he'd check in, but hasn't),

Oh, I'm sorry; I didn't mean to be a bottleneck there.  This was for the
"prettyPrint" attribute, right?  I had your patches, but they were
reversed (showing what changes to make to get *back* from your changes to
the original) :-), and I didn't get a chance to fix it yet.  (I just
realized 'patch' has a 'reverse' option...)

This morning, I mentioned to Glenn I'd be willing to revise 'input' with
the new build procedure, but by all means, if you'd like to, please go
ahead with it.  (Once you get CVS working, of course!)  Glad you picked it
up,

Shawn