From "Sam Ruby" <ru...@us.ibm.com>
Subject Re: could we fix the input taglib build? (was : [GUMP] Build Failure - Taglibs)
Date Mon, 30 Jul 2001 20:34:37 GMT
Glenn Nielsen wrote:

> GUMP may be failing, but the nightly build which I do from CVS which is
used
> to update the jakarta taglibs site is working just fine.

As was already noted, the problem was an incompatibility with what will
soon be Ant 1.4.  Attempting to copy a file that isn't there will become a
no-no.

With all of the projects that jakarta taglibs depends on, I would have
thought there would be great interest in monitoring for incompatibilities,
but frankly to date I haven't seen much evidence of it.

Let me know, and I'll take jakarta-taglibs off the list.

- Sam Ruby