From Tim Dawson <tdaw...@wamnet.com>
Subject RE: [UPDATE] Converting existing taglibs to use new build
Date Tue, 31 Jul 2001 15:58:00 GMT
thanks for the change to i18n... I dropped off the face of the planet for a
while after my second son was born. I was planning to have i18n checked in
before that, but he had other plans and came two weeks early. :-)

did you ever get the note that I had sent out regarding the problems I was
having with example.html??  I sent it out a couple of weeks ago and
basically covered some of the same problems you've seen & asked for ideas...
I didn't see any responses so I'm wondering if maybe some of my notes aren't
making it out.

I can probably check in my i18n stuff shortly now that you've added the
ability to disable the example.html. I had done all the xml stuff for my
tags and got sidetracked with the example.html problem before getting to
yours. I'll do yours some time this week and get checked in.

Tim