From "Nick Sharples" <n...@eejits.net>
Subject RE: new taglibrary
Date Sun, 01 Jul 2001 13:30:42 GMT

> I suggest to develop the taglibrary based on JASS with users' group.

My apologies if I've picked you up wrong, but having briefly reviewed the
JAAS spec, it seems to me that that to implement all the suggested
functionality as a taglib might not be that wise. A users/groups security
framework would be better developed externally to a taglib project to allow
it to be used in any number of environments.

A taglib for authenticating against JAAS would be a great idea however.

Regards,
Nick