From Scott Stirling <sstirl...@macromedia.com>
Subject RE: [PROPOSAL/VOTE] jakarta-taglibs changes
Date Tue, 17 Jul 2001 04:38:51 GMT
+1 to everything, including "atticizing" the jspspec and sql tags.

Sorry I've been out of it so long.  I'm getting back into it though.

I'll volunteer to upgrade my gnat-tags as well as jndi and bsf to use the
new build.

Scott

-----Original Message-----
From: Glenn Nielsen
To: taglibs-dev@jakarta.apache.org
Sent: 7/15/01 9:10 PM
Subject: [PROPOSAL/VOTE] jakarta-taglibs changes

I have a number of changes I would like to propose to cleanup the
jakarta-taglibs CVS repository and tag libraries.

CVS repository changes, these will speed up cvs updates

The following are old directories hanging around due to directory
renaming.  Morgan would need to remove these:

- rm -rf jakarta-taglibs/jdbc from cvs repository on daedalus
- rm -rf jakarta-taglibs/dbtags/src/org/apache/taglibs/jdbc

The following is an old directory, Craig would need to remove this:

- rm -rf jakarta-taglibs/lib

Morgan had started the scopes taglib but decided not to continue
development due to jsptl and foundation.  Morgan can this be removed?

- rm -rf jakarta-taglibs/scopes

jspspec and sql taglibs

Is there any need to keep the jspspec and sql taglibs around?
I would like to completely remove them from the list of published
taglibs on the jakarta web site and remove their files from CVS.
(But leave them in the CVS repository Attic for historical reasons)

Regards,

Glenn