From Dmitry Beransky <dberan...@ucsd.edu>
Subject TagExtraInfo as inner class
Date Fri, 13 Jul 2001 23:01:47 GMT
Hi,

I have a subclass of TagExtraInfo that I've implemented as a public static
inner class of the corresponding tag class.  For some reason, Tomcat (3.2)
refuses to use this class (but there are no errors of any kind, the class
is simply been quietly ignored, as if it didn't exist).  However, if I move
the class to its own file, everything works just fine.  Is this a known
issue (I didn't see anything in the archives, though)?  Has anyone else run
into this problem or has anyone successfully used TagExtraInfo as an inner
class?

Thanks
Dmitry

PS.  I'm new to the list and I'm not sure if this question is
appropriate.  If it's not, please let me know.  Are 'how-to' questions (API
related) generally welcome here?