From Glenn Nielsen <gl...@voyager.apg.more.net>
Subject Re: [VOTE] Beta Releases
Date Mon, 16 Jul 2001 13:28:41 GMT
To this point, jakarta-taglibs has not had official releases of the
tag libraries.  Only nightly builds were available.  I would like
to get official releases done for all taglibs that are ready.

There have been several proposals to add calendar related tags to
the datetime taglib.  That type of extension could be added after
the 1.0 release.

Regards,

Glenn