From Glenn Nielsen <gl...@voyager.apg.more.net>
Subject [VOTE] Beta Releases
Date Sun, 15 Jul 2001 21:03:49 GMT
Now that we have everything in place to do releases I would like
to propose that we do a beta release of those taglibs converted
over to the new build process.  This would be a beta release,
followed by a final 1.0 release 2-4 weeks later.

The taglibs ready for a beta release are:

Benchmark
Datetime
Regexp
Application
Page
Session
Request
Response

I can act as the release manager, unless someone else wants to do it.

Regards,

Glenn