From Glenn Nielsen <gl...@voyager.apg.more.net>
Subject Re: using jjar (was Re: thoughts on new builds (was: Re:[UPDATE]Converting existingtaglibs to use new build))
Date Thu, 12 Jul 2001 15:35:55 GMT
Have you considered using SOAP, UDDI, and WSDL.
Perhaps we can leverage those technologies to provide a directory
service for different java technology API's, etc.

Rather than have one location where all the archives are stored,
they can be distributed anywhere as long as the WSDL registry is
kept up to date on one central server.

I haven't had time to look at how jjar works.

Regards,

Glenn