From Lavandowska <flanandow...@yahoo.com>
Subject Re: String taglib proposal
Date Fri, 13 Jul 2001 15:21:36 GMT
I've never seen "capitalise" before (and I'm an American).
According to dictionary.com, it isn't a word
http://www.dictionary.com/cgi-bin/dict.pl?term=capitalise

However, this doesn't eliminate the need for some form of agreement on
this issue.  I guess we could take the W3C as an indicator, seeing that
it uses "color" and not "colour" in HTML tags...

Lance