From Lavandowska <flanandow...@yahoo.com>
Subject Re: Converting existing taglibs to use new build
Date Mon, 09 Jul 2001 17:32:15 GMT
I hate like hell to post this, but I've exhausted every web resource I
can discover: I cannot get the new build method to work
(following the directions at
http://jakarta.apache.org/taglibs/sourcedist.html).

I'm sure its a config issue on my part, so I'm just looking for advice.
I'm getting a "javax.xml.transform.TransformerConfigurationException:
Namespace not supported by SAXParser" as soon as Ant tries to run the
[style] stylesheets\taglibs.xsl task in compile.documentation.

I've tried every combination of JAXP, parser.jar, xerces.jar,
xalan.jar, and even crimson.jar (in every imaginable order within my
classpath). And I've got the latest versions of each so far as I can
tell. jaxp & parser are from Ant 1.3, I've downloaded a fresh copy of
Xalan (which includes a xerces jar), as well as grabbing the latest
Xerces binary.

Thank you for your time, and any suggestions.

=====
Lance Lavandowska
Http://www.brainopolis.com/