From Lavandowska <flanandow...@yahoo.com>
Subject Re: [Fwd: Converting existing taglibs to use new build]
Date Fri, 06 Jul 2001 21:40:35 GMT
> Call for Volunteers
> -------------------
>
> It would be nice if we could get all jakarta-taglibs converted over
> to the new build process.  Once converted over we can vote on doing
> a beta release of each taglib, then after a few weeks if all is OK,
> an official release. I can volunteer to act as the release manager.

I was going to do Input (I have some other changes that Shawn said he'd
check in, but hasn't), but I am unable to get anything from cvs.
I get the following message when I try to "cvs checkout
jakarta-taglibs":
cvs checkout: in directory jakarta-taglibs:
cvs checkout: cannot open CVS/Entries for reading: No such file or
directory
cvs [checkout aborted]: cannot write <CVS/Template file>: No such file
or directory

(BTW: I'm also having trouble with jakarta-commons & commons-sandbox:
"Unknown host stratadev.strata3d.com.".  jakarta-struts works.)

Thank you for any assistance you can provide.

=====
Lance Lavandowska
Http://www.brainopolis.com/