From "James Strachan" <james_strac...@yahoo.co.uk>
Subject Re: [UPDATE] Converting existing taglibs to use new build
Date Tue, 24 Jul 2001 19:30:30 GMT
Hi Glenn

> OK now io, log and xtags are all converted over to the new build process.

BTW I forgot to mention, I modified the common.xml file slightly as the
example.html target was causing massive problems for the io taglib. Many of
the example JSP files in the io taglib are not HTML, nor are valid XML and
are intended to produce XML. This caused the example.html target to barf.

So the easiest way I could see of making the io taglib compliant was just to
disable the example.html part of the build process for the io taglib.

Any taglib may now disable this step by defining the property
disable.example.html to be true. I made sure that the current i18n taglib
defines this variable too until it gets ported along as well.

James