From "Matthias Bohlen" <mboh...@mbohlen.de>
Subject New calendar tag is ready
Date Thu, 12 Jul 2001 14:53:14 GMT
Hi,

a few days ago, I announced that I was going to develop a new tag for the
datetime taglib called "calendar". The first version is ready now. It
generates a monthly calendar as an HTML table with clickable day numbers
that call JavaScript event handlers. The colors and CSS classes of all the
table elements are configurable via JSP attributes of the calendar tag.

To give you an impression of what is going on, I have attached the files for
you: the JSP source and the HTML sample output that even works off-line! The
CSS is also included.

Pleas test it and give me a feedback. If someone tells me how to get into
the CVS system,  I'll check in the code.

Yours...
Matthias

---

Matthias Bohlen